- Surging Brazilian stocks await privatisation booster
- Petrobras speeds up plans to sell petrol station business
- New players step into Brazil vacuum created by Petrobras scandal
- Backlash against Brazil's corruption probe grows
- Brazil's fight against corruption sets a good example to the world
- Lula da Silva jail sentence divides Brazil
- Brazil's Lula hit with near-10 year sentence over corruption
- Brazil's corruption battle sets up constitutional clash
- Brazil ex-finance minister jailed for 12 years in graft probe
- Argentina launches century bond
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PETR3F:SAO) closed at 24.48, -0.57% below its 52-week high of 24.62, set on Apr 19, 2018.
12.49Jul 10 201724.62Apr 19 2018
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 24 2018 21:05 BST.