- Italy budget, Brexit summit, China GDP
- Bottle full of bub: PE club deals signal ‘peak bubble’
- ExxonMobil gives $1m to campaign for a carbon tax
- Danish telecoms group TDC names Allison Kirkby as chief executive
- Unilever backs down on plan to move headquarters from UK
- Since 2000 GE has paid $6bn in adviser fees. Was it worth it?
- Avon lady gets a digital makeover
- Worldpay co-chief in talks to head BT
- Janet Yellen calls for US carbon tax
- Coke’s Costa deal is a taste of things to come
Procter & Gamble Co (PG3:BUE) closed at 630.00, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 630.00, set on Oct 02, 2018.
305.75Apr 19 2018630.00Oct 02 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||20.85 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.31%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 19 2018|
|Div pay-date||Aug 15 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Oct 18 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Nov 15 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 02 2018.