- Advertising’s creative vision is old fashioned
- How millennials’ taste for ‘authenticity’ is disrupting powerful food brands
- Career profile: from engineer to trader to entrepreneur
- Brazil trucker strike hits suppliers of consumer staples
- Luxury goods makers confront rise of the robot
- Martin Sorrell’s downfall: why the ad king left WPP
- Kansai: Japan’s historic heartland plays to its strengths
- How millennials became the world’s most powerful consumers
- JAB still craving deals despite Pret A Manger takeover
- Organic tampons escalate battle in feminine care
Procter & Gamble Co (PGEUR:STO) closed at 75.44, 0.88% above its 52-week low of 74.78, set on Nov 01, 2017.
74.78Nov 01 201777.75Sep 11 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||190.73bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.22 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 22 2017.