- Janet Yellen calls for US carbon tax
- Coke’s Costa deal is a taste of things to come
- Coty sales miss on trucker strike, P&G brand integration
- Kleenex maker Kimberly-Clark rises on price increases
- YouTube: how vloggers became the new Oprah Winfreys
- NYSE is putting its own interest ahead of investors’
- Healthy nutrition trends shake up Chinese consumer market
- Nooyi leaves Pepsi after trying to shape healthier future
- P&G raises prices on popular brands as costs rise
- Zimbabwe elections, UK bank earnings, US monetary policy
Procter & Gamble Co (PGEUR:STO) closed at 75.44, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 75.44, set on Nov 22, 2017.
74.78Nov 01 201775.44Nov 22 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||209.71bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.89 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 22 2017.