- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- P&G needs to swallow unwanted medicine
- Ad companies struggle to adapt to a new world
- P&G battle with Nelson Peltz to drag on amid deadlock
- McDonald's flips fortunes with back to basics approach
- P&G/Peltz: all aboard
- Peltz claims victory in P&G board seat recount
- Trian says Nelson Peltz wins fight for P&G board seat
- Coty leaps most since IPO on signs of stabilisation
- Netherlands to investigate 4,000 corporate tax deals
- Cognita schools chief puts trust back in private model
Procter & Gamble Co (PGEUR:STO) closed at 75.44, 0.88% above its 52-week low of 74.78, set on Nov 01, 2017.
74.78Nov 01 201783.97Mar 31 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 22 2017.