- Pembina Pipeline Announces Agreement with Marubeni Corporation to Develop a Low Carbon Ammonia Project and Outlines Vision for Pembina Low Carbon Complex
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation Provides Additional Update on Wildfires
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation Reports Voting Results from 2023 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation Provides Update on Active Wildfires
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation Reports Results for the First Quarter 2023 and Raises Quarterly Common Share Dividend
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation Declares Quarterly Preferred Share Dividends and Announces First Quarter 2023 Results Conference Call and Webcast
- Cedar LNG Receives B.C. Environmental Approval and Signs Memorandum of Understanding with ARC Resources Ltd.
As of last trade
Pembina Pipeline Corp (PPLAF:PKC) traded at 13.06, 0.30% above its 52-week low of 13.02, set on Nov 03, 2022.
13.02Nov 03 202215.15Sep 06 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Annual div (ADY)||0.8436 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.46%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 28 2023|
|Div pay-date||Jun 01 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 17 2023.