- PS Business Parks, Inc. Announces Operations Update for the Two Months Ended August 31, 2020
- Public Storage Announces Redemption of All Outstanding Depositary Shares Representing Interests in its 5.20% Cumulative Preferred Shares, Series W and 5.20% Cumulative Preferred Shares, Series X
- Maria R. Hawthorne to Retire as President and Chief Executive Officer of PS Business Parks, Inc.
- Public Storage Announces Pricing of 4.125% Cumulative Preferred Shares of Beneficial Interest, Series M
- Public Storage Reports Results for the Three and Six Months Ended June 30, 2020
- Public Storage Announces Appointment of Chief Administrative Officer
- PS Business Parks, Inc. Reports Results for the Quarter Ended June 30, 2020
- Public Storage Releases Inaugural Sustainability Report
- Public Storage to Release Second Quarter 2020 Earnings Results and Host Quarterly Conference Call
- PS Business Parks, Inc. to Release Second Quarter 2020 Earnings and Host Quarterly Conference Call
As of last trade,
PS Business Parks Inc (PSB:NYQ) traded at 117.68, 14.83% above the 52 week low of 102.48 set on Mar 23, 2020.
102.48Mar 23 2020192.13Oct 22 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.23bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.39 |
|Annual div (ADY)||4.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.57%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 14 2020|
|Div pay-date||Sep 30 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 25 2020 18:03 BST.