- China's biggest oil group paid chairman $107,000 a year
- China: Risky bets and 'red elephants'
- Active managers earn their corn in EMs
- China's oil majors scale back output as priorities shift
- Fund managers shun Chinese banks, industrials
- China plagued by oil refining overcapacity
- China's teapot oil refiners assume global trade presence
PetroChina Co Ltd (PTR:NYS) closed at 70.72, 11.44% above the 52 week low of 63.46 set on Jun 27, 2016.
63.46Jun 27 201681.79Jan 26 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||197.72bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.4749 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.872 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.24%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 09 2016|
|Div pay-date||Nov 07 2016|
|Next div ex-date||Jun 12 2017|
|Next div pay-date||Aug 07 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 24 2017 21:02 BST.