- China's biggest oil group paid chairman $107,000 a year
- China: Risky bets and 'red elephants'
- Active managers earn their corn in EMs
- China's oil majors scale back output as priorities shift
- Fund managers shun Chinese banks, industrials
- China plagued by oil refining overcapacity
- China's teapot oil refiners assume global trade presence
- China Inc bet on renminbi weakness while cutting US debt
- China's 'teapot' oil refineries pose challenge to majors
- The price of oil: A 'shot in the arm' that missed its target
PetroChina Co Ltd (PTR:NYS) closed at 80.60, -0.89% below its 52-week high of 81.32, set on Jan 17, 2017.
52.36Jan 20 201681.32Jan 17 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||220.23bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.7241 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.7017 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.87%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 09 2016|
|Div pay-date||Nov 07 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2017 21:02 GMT.