- The dangerous corporate fetish of crisis management
- WannaCry cyber attack highlights dilemma in fight against malware
- China's biggest oil group paid chairman $107,000 a year
- China: Risky bets and 'red elephants'
- Active managers earn their corn in EMs
- China's oil majors scale back output as priorities shift
PetroChina Co Ltd (PTR:NYS) closed at 62.62, 3.18% above its 52-week low of 60.69, set on Jul 10, 2017.
60.69Jul 10 201781.79Jan 26 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||205.41bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.11 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.872 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.39%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 12 2017|
|Div pay-date||Aug 07 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 21 2017 21:02 BST.