- Power Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Power Corporation to Announce Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results on August 7, 2020
- Parjointco and Pargesa Announced Parjointco's Public Exchange Offer to Pargesa's Minority Shareholders Declared Successful
- Power Corporation Announces Election of Directors
- Power Corporation Reports First Quarter 2020 Financial Results
Power Corporation of Canada (PWCDF:PKC) closed at 19.00, 57.51% above the 52 week low of 12.06 set on Mar 23, 2020.
12.06Mar 23 202026.75Dec 26 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||15.81bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.26 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.31 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.90%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 29 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jul 31 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 07 2020 20:41 BST.