- QBE's Dan Fortin Named One of Risk & Insurance's 2022 Executives to Watch
- QBE North America Appoints a New Chief Underwriting Officer
- QBE North America and Leading Cities Select the 2022 QBE AcceliCITY Resilience Challenge Winner
- QBE North America Warns Businesses That Fire System Shutdowns Make Property More Vulnerable to Severe Damage
- QBE Named a Top Adoption-Friendly Workplace for 7th Consecutive Year
- Mid-Sized Companies Are Significantly More Concerned about Risks in 2022, Yet Not More Prepared, According to New Report from QBE North America and the Association for Corporate Growth®
- QBE North America and Leading Cities Announce AcceliCITY Resilience Challenge Finalists
QBE Insurance Group Ltd (QBIEY:PKC) closed at 8.73, -7.64% below its 52-week high of 9.45, set on Feb 15, 2022.
6.99Oct 13 20229.45Feb 15 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.281 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.22%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 19 2022|
|Div pay-date||Sep 30 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 25 2022 17:45 GMT.