- New York Community Bancorp, Inc. Declares a Quarterly Cash Dividend on Its Preferred Stock
- New York Community Bancorp, Inc. Sets Date Of 2021 Annual Meeting Of Shareholders
- New York Community Bancorp, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter And Full-Year 2020 Diluted EPS Of $0.39 And $1.02, On A GAAP Basis; $0.27 And $0.87 On A Non-GAAP Basis
- New York Community Bancorp, Inc. Announces Board Realignment
- New York Community Bancorp, Inc. To Report Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings And Host Conference Call On January 27th
- New York Community Bancorp, Inc. Announces Leadership Transition Plan
New York Community Bancorp Inc (QC1:BER) closed at 10.00, -4.76% below its 52-week high of 10.50, set on Feb 26, 2021.
6.60Nov 09 202010.50Feb 26 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.62bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.8731 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.5684 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.63%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 04 2021|
|Div pay-date||Feb 16 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 05 2021 07:08 GMT.