- New York Community Bancorp, Inc. Announces Board Realignment
- New York Community Bancorp, Inc. To Report Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings And Host Conference Call On January 27th
- New York Community Bancorp, Inc. Announces Leadership Transition Plan
- New York Community Bancorp, Inc. Declares A Quarterly Cash Dividend On Its Preferred Stock
- New York Community Bancorp, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2020 Diluted EPS Of $0.23 On Continued Double-Digit NIM Expansion And Strong Loan Growth While 95% Of $3.1 Billion In Eligible Loan Deferrals Returned To Payment Status
New York Community Bancorp Inc (QC1:FRA) closed at 9.10, -14.95% below its 52-week high of 10.70, set on Jan 24, 2020.
6.50Nov 09 202010.70Jan 24 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.13bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.8306 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.5752 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.32%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 05 2020|
|Div pay-date||Nov 17 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 15 2021 07:13 GMT.