- Rent-A-Center Raises $129,990 for North Texas Food Bank
- Rent-A-Center Enters Into Definitive Agreement to Acquire Acima to Create Leading Virtual Lease-to-Own Platform, Accelerate Long-Term Growth
- Rent-A-Center Named in the Top 50 Companies for Best Company Culture by Comparably
- Rent-A-Center, Inc. Declares Increased Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.31 for the First Quarter of 2021
- Rent-A-Center Unveils New Digital Platform to Accelerate Growth as the Lease-to-Own Landscape Evolves
Rent-A-Center Inc (RCII:NSQ) closed at 44.02, -10.31% below its 52-week high of 49.08, set on Jan 14, 2021.
11.69Mar 23 202049.08Jan 14 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.39bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.44 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.24 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.66%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 14 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jan 12 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 27 2021 21:00 GMT.