- Everest Welcomes David Harris as Chief Reserving Actuary
- Matthew Rohrmann Joins Everest as Head of Investor Relations
- Everest Re Group Increases Quarterly Dividend to $1.65
- Everest Re Group Reports First Quarter 2022 Results
- Everest Mourns the Passing of Chief Risk Officer & Chief Actuary, Don Mango
- Everest Re Group to Hold First Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call on Thursday, April 28, 2022
Everest Re Group Ltd (RE:NYQ) closed at 274.42, -10.96% below its 52-week high of 308.20, set on Mar 31, 2022.
234.87Jul 19 2021308.20Mar 31 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.82bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||33.62 |
|Annual div (ADY)||6.60 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.41%|
|Div ex-date||May 24 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jun 17 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 25 2022 21:10 BST.