- Everest Re Group Reports Second Quarter 2020 Results
- Everest Re Group Announces Executive Appointments in the Everest Insurance® Division
- Everest Provides Preliminary Information on Second Quarter 2020 Results
- Everest Group Automation and Integration Initiatives Selected by 50+ Insurer CIOs for Two Novarica Impact Awards
- Everest Re Group Schedules Financial Results Release Date and Conference Call for the Second Quarter 2020
- AM Best Affirms Credit Ratings of Everest Re Group, Ltd. and Its Subsidiaries
Everest Re Group Ltd (RE:NYQ) closed at 225.26, 43.19% above the 52 week low of 157.32 set on May 14, 2020.
157.32May 14 2020294.31Feb 11 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.10bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||12.28 |
|Annual div (ADY)||6.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.72%|
|Div ex-date||May 26 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jun 10 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 13 2020 21:10 BST.