- Everest Re Group Increases Quarterly Dividend by 11%
- Everest Re Group Reports Third Quarter 2019 Results
- Everest Announces Estimated Third Quarter 2019 Catastrophe Losses
- Everest Insurance® Announces Buyout of Salus Systems, LLC
- Everest Re Group Schedules Financial Results Release Date and Conference Call for the Third Quarter 2019
As of last trade
Everest Re Group Ltd (RE:NYQ) traded at 267.64, -2.41% below its 52-week high of 274.24, set on Nov 27, 2019.
201.09Dec 26 2018274.24Nov 27 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.91bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||9.98 |
|Annual div (ADY)||6.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.32%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 03 2019|
|Div pay-date||Dec 24 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 05 2019 17:20 GMT.