- Everest Re Group Announces Dividend
- Everest Re Group Reports Third Quarter 2021 Results
- Everest Appoints Industry-Leading Reinsurance Executive Jill Beggs to Senior Vice President and Head of North America Reinsurance
- Everest Announces Estimated Third Quarter 2021 Catastrophe Losses
- Everest Announces Pricing of $1.0 billion of Senior Notes by Everest Reinsurance Holdings
- Everest Re Group to Hold Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call on Thursday, October 28, 2021.
- Everest Appoints John Modin as President of Mt. Logan Re
Everest Re Group Ltd (RE:NYQ) closed at 262.82, -9.27% below its 52-week high of 289.68, set on Oct 27, 2021.
209.63Jan 29 2021289.68Oct 27 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.41bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||25.19 |
|Annual div (ADY)||6.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.31%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 30 2021|
|Div pay-date||Dec 22 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 29 2021 21:10 GMT.