- Market turbulence poses Wall Street dealmakers a tricky question
- JPMorgan Chase launches new assault on Silicon Valley
- SAP acquires Qualtrics for $8bn
- IBM’s ultimate insider makes an uncharacteristic gamble
- US corporate debt feels the chill as yields shoot up
- Tech takes its hat off to open source
- S&P 500 has worst month in 7 years despite Halloween jump
- Tech stocks bear the brunt of red October
- Will (Big) Blue + Red (Hat) = green for IBM shareholders?
- Tariff concerns help fuel Wall Street retreat
Red Hat Inc (RHT:NYQ) closed at 173.50, -2.36% below its 52-week high of 177.70, set on Jun 14, 2018.
115.31Oct 26 2018177.70Jun 14 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||30.53bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.23 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 16 2018 21:03 GMT.