- Rigel Announces NIH/NHLBI-Sponsored Trial of Fostamatinib in Hospitalized COVID-19 Patients in Collaboration with Inova
- Rigel to Present at Two Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Rigel to Participate in Citi's 15th Annual BioPharma Virtual Conference
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Announces Inducement Grants under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Rigel Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results, Provides Business Update, and Overviews COVID-19 Program
- Rigel Announces Conference Call and Webcast to Report Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results and Business Update
- Rigel Announces Post-hoc Data Analysis of TAVALISSE® in Adult Patients with Immune Thrombocytopenia Published in the British Journal of Haematology
- Rigel Announces Investigator-Sponsored Trial of Fostamatinib in Patients with COVID-19 Pneumonia
- Rigel Announces Availability of TAVLESSE® (Fostamatinib Disodium Hexahydrate) in Europe
- Grifols starts commercializing TAVLESSE® in Europe, diversifying its medicines portfolio
Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc (RI2A:FRA) closed at 1.88, 63.48% above the 52 week low of 1.15 set on Mar 19, 2020.
1.15Mar 19 20204.00Jul 14 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||383.47m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.1494 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 25 2020 07:05 BST.