- Rigel Pharmaceuticals Provides Business Update
- Rigel to Present at the 38th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Rigel Announces Chief Commercial Officer Transition
- Rigel Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for Fostamatinib Disodium Hexahydrate for Adult Patients with Chronic Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP) in Europe
- Rigel to Present at Jefferies 2019 London Healthcare Conference
- Rigel Announces Upcoming Data Presentations at the 61st ASH Annual Meeting & Exposition
- Rigel Announces Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results
Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc (RI2A:FRA) closed at 2.24, -17.04% below its 52-week high of 2.70, set on Jan 22, 2020.
1.42Oct 18 20192.70Jan 22 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||412.32m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.2777 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 28 2020 09:58 GMT.