- Rigel Pharmaceuticals Provides Business Update
- Rigel to Present at the 38th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Rigel Announces Chief Commercial Officer Transition
- Rigel Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for Fostamatinib Disodium Hexahydrate for Adult Patients with Chronic Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP) in Europe
- Rigel to Present at Jefferies 2019 London Healthcare Conference
- Rigel Announces Upcoming Data Presentations at the 61st ASH Annual Meeting & Exposition
- Rigel Announces Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Rigel Announces Conference Call and Webcast to Report Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results
Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc (RI2A:STU) closed at 2.50, -8.09% below its 52-week high of 2.72, set on Jan 17, 2020.
1.38Oct 18 20192.72Jan 17 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||455.90m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.2777 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 22 2020.