- Rigel Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for Fostamatinib Disodium Hexahydrate for Adult Patients with Chronic Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP) in Europe
- Rigel to Present at Jefferies 2019 London Healthcare Conference
- Rigel Announces Upcoming Data Presentations at the 61st ASH Annual Meeting & Exposition
- Rigel Announces Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Rigel Announces Conference Call and Webcast to Report Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals Provides Business Update Prior to Investor & Analyst Call
- Rigel Receives Positive Trend Vote from CHMP for Fostamatinib Disodium Hexahydrate for Adult Patients with Chronic Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP) in Europe
- Rigel to Host Investor and Analyst Call on October 23, 2019
- Rigel Secures Credit Facility for Up to $60 Million
- Rigel's fostamatinib Enters Phase 3 Clinical Trial in Japan with Kissei Pharmaceuticals for the Treatment of Chronic Immune Thrombocytopenia
Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc (RI2A:STU) closed at 1.99, -20.72% below its 52-week high of 2.51, set on Dec 13, 2018.
1.38Oct 18 20192.51Dec 13 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||373.77m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.2777 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 13 2019.