- Rigel Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for Fostamatinib Disodium Hexahydrate for Adult Patients with Chronic Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP) in Europe
- Rigel to Present at Jefferies 2019 London Healthcare Conference
- Rigel Announces Upcoming Data Presentations at the 61st ASH Annual Meeting & Exposition
- Rigel Announces Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Rigel Announces Conference Call and Webcast to Report Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals Provides Business Update Prior to Investor & Analyst Call
- Rigel Receives Positive Trend Vote from CHMP for Fostamatinib Disodium Hexahydrate for Adult Patients with Chronic Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP) in Europe
- Rigel to Host Investor and Analyst Call on October 23, 2019
- Rigel Secures Credit Facility for Up to $60 Million
- Rigel's fostamatinib Enters Phase 3 Clinical Trial in Japan with Kissei Pharmaceuticals for the Treatment of Chronic Immune Thrombocytopenia
Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc (RIGLD:DEU) closed at 1.90, 37.68% above the 52 week low of 1.38 set on Oct 18, 2019.
1.38Oct 18 20192.53Dec 12 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||363.71m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.2777 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 06 2019 16:35 GMT.