- Nissan sees 2025 as turning point for electric cars
- Carlos Ghosn defends reappointment as Renault chief
- Renault chalks up record year for sales and profits
- Fast Europe Open: UK retail sales, Czech Republic GDP
- Carlos Ghosn to continue behind the wheel at Renault
- Ghosn to remain Renault chief for another four years
- Automotive bosses: time to be Ghosn
- Toyota, Nissan and Honda hit hard as US market deteriorates
- Ride-hailing app Grab to launch autonomous taxis before 2022
- Nissan earmarks $9.5bn in push to be top-3 China brand
SmartText not available for this item.
14.01Jun 14 201614.01Jun 14 2016
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 14 2016 08:08 BST.