- Roche announces FDA approval for Venclexta plus Gazyva for people with previously untreated chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Roche's personalised medicine entrectinib shrank tumours harbouring NTRK, ROS1 or ALK gene fusions in children and adolescents
- New Roche test aids clinicians in accelerating tuberculosis diagnosis and treatment by detecting antimicrobial resistance within the world's leading cause of infectious disease deaths
- Roche and Spark Therapeutics, Inc. announce expected refiling date of Premerger Notification and Report Forms under the HSR Act and extension of tender offer for shares of Spark Therapeutics, Inc.
- Roche to present new data highlighting comprehensive approach to cancer care at 2019 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting
- Roche to present new OCREVUS (ocrelizumab) data analyses showing significant reduction of disability progression in relapsing and primary progressive multiple sclerosis at the AAN Annual Meeting
- Roche presents data from the risdiplam pivotal FIREFISH and SUNFISH studies in spinal muscular atrophy at the 2019 AAN Annual Meeting
- FDA approves Roche's Kadcyla for adjuvant treatment of people with HER2-positive early breast cancer with residual invasive disease after neoadjuvant treatment
- New Roche data at the 2019 AAN Annual Meeting showcase breadth and promise of neuroscience portfolio
- Roche and Spark Therapeutics, Inc. announce withdrawal and refiling of Premerger Notification and Report Form under the HSR Act and extension of tender offer for shares of Spark Therapeutics, Inc.
Roche Holding AG (ROG:VTX) closed at 266.15, -5.13% below its 52-week high of 280.55, set on Mar 06, 2019.
206.35Jun 08 2018280.55Mar 06 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||229.74bn CHF|
|EPS (TTM)||12.17 |
|Annual div (ADY)||8.70 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.27%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 07 2019|
|Div pay-date||Mar 11 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 17 2019 16:30 BST.