- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Russian state bank helped partial privatisation of Rosneft
- Failure to reform threatens Russia's security, Putin adviser warns
- Kremlin rebuffs Trump memo claims as 'pulp fiction'
- Trump nominees: Democrats pick targets as Senate hearings start
- Ethics warning clouds Trump team confirmations
- Gazprom Neft strives to go it alone in Russian shale oil
- Russia: Inside the private bank backed by the state
- Intesa's role in Rosneft deal probed over sanctions
- Glencore uses Aussie playbook for Rosneft deal
- Rosneft wins suit against Russian publication
NK Rosneft' PAO (ROSN:LSE) closed at 6.56, -6.09% below its 52-week high of 6.98, set on Jan 03, 2017.
2.70Jan 21 20166.98Jan 03 2017
|Market cap||69.44bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.2869 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.1851 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.85%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 24 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jul 25 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 17 2017 17:09 GMT.