- FT NewsFT News
- Glencore-QIA deal for Rosneft stake starts to lose its lustre
- Russian state bank helped partial privatisation of Rosneft
- Failure to reform threatens Russia's security, Putin adviser warns
- Kremlin rebuffs Trump memo claims as 'pulp fiction'
- Trump nominees: Democrats pick targets as Senate hearings start
- Ethics warning clouds Trump team confirmations
- Gazprom Neft strives to go it alone in Russian shale oil
- Russia: Inside the private bank backed by the state
- Intesa's role in Rosneft deal probed over sanctions
- Glencore uses Aussie playbook for Rosneft deal
NK Rosneft' PAO (ROSN:MCX) closed at 380.75, -10.56% below its 52-week high of 425.70, set on Jan 03, 2017.
228.30Jan 20 2016425.70Jan 03 2017
|Market cap||4.10tn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||17.17 RUB|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Jan 19 2017.