- FT NewsFT News
- Foreign investors return to beaten-up Egypt
- India eyes merger of state-controlled oil and gas groups
- Rex Tillerson, ExxonMobil and the separation of oil and state
- Glencore-QIA deal for Rosneft stake starts to lose its lustre
- Russian state bank helped partial privatisation of Rosneft
- Failure to reform threatens Russia's security, Putin adviser warns
- Kremlin rebuffs Trump memo claims as 'pulp fiction'
- Trump nominees: Democrats pick targets as Senate hearings start
- Ethics warning clouds Trump team confirmations
- Gazprom Neft strives to go it alone in Russian shale oil
As of last trade
NK Rosneft' PAO (ROSN:MCX) traded at 354.00, -16.84% below its 52-week high of 425.70, set on Jan 03, 2017.
275.30Feb 19 2016425.70Jan 03 2017
|Market cap||3.75tn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||17.17 RUB|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Feb 17 2017.