- China’s Citic to buy into CEFC’s Czech assets
- Chairman of China Huarong investigated for graft
- Huarong shares frozen as chairman placed under investigation
- UK passive fund investors catch Russian chill
- Shocked commodity traders ask who might follow Rusal
- Ivan Glasenberg steps down from Rusal board as sanctions bite
- Billionaire’s arrest points to Kremlin power struggle
- Chinese tycoons have to play the connections game
- Qatar Airways takes 25% stake in Moscow’s Vnukovo airport
- Tillerson takes veiled shots at Trump as he says farewell
NK Rosneft' PAO (ROSN:MCX) closed at 399.50, -4.65% below its 52-week high of 419.00, set on Jul 10, 2018.
281.65Apr 09 2018419.00Jul 10 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.33tn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||27.55 |
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Jul 17 2018.