- Russia’s business elite seeks to play down Putin links
- Gazprom Neft expands Repsol joint venture
- Correction: Rosneft
- Everyone knew that Verizon’s deals for AOL and Yahoo were dumb. But they still did it
- Alfa-Bank owners discuss sale with VTB and UniCredit, sources say
- Will Russia keep its $6bn promise to Venezuela?
- Ex-Hong Kong official convicted in US on Africa bribery charges
- Oil flows again from Iraq’s Kirkuk thanks to US intervention
- Citgo stays in Venezuelan hands after deal with Crystallex
- Dominant China pushes for oil and gas deals in Asia
NK Rosneft' PAO (ROSN:MCX) closed at 422.30, -19.22% below its 52-week high of 522.80, set on Oct 04, 2018.
281.65Apr 09 2018522.80Oct 04 2018
|Market cap||4.45tn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||51.99 |
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Jan 21 2019.