- FT NewsFT News
- Glencore swings back to profit and hints at big dividend payments
- Rosneft's profit for 2016 plunges amid low oil prices
- Russia's Rosneft strikes Libyan oil deal
- Foreign investors return to beaten-up Egypt
- India eyes merger of state-controlled oil and gas groups
- Rex Tillerson, ExxonMobil and the separation of oil and state
- Glencore-QIA deal for Rosneft stake starts to lose its lustre
- Russian state bank helped partial privatisation of Rosneft
- Failure to reform threatens Russia's security, Putin adviser warns
- Kremlin rebuffs Trump memo claims as 'pulp fiction'
NK Rosneft' PAO (ROSN:MCX) closed at 347.00, 25.20% above the 52 week low of 277.15 set on Feb 25, 2016.
277.15Feb 25 2016425.70Jan 03 2017
|Market cap||3.68tn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||17.08 RUB|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Feb 22 2017.