- Rite Aid Corporation Reports Fiscal 2022 Third Quarter Results
- Rite Aid to Release Third Quarter Results on December 21
- The Rite Aid Foundation Awards $4.8M in Grants on Giving Tuesday
- Rite Aid Statement on CDC Recommendation Regarding COVID-19 Vaccine for Children Ages 5-11
- Rite Aid to Present at the 30th Annual Credit Suisse Healthcare Conference
As of last trade
Rite Aid Corp (RTA1:BER) traded at 10.80, 5.42% above its 52-week low of 10.24, set on Dec 02, 2021.
10.24Dec 02 202125.80Jan 28 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||690.58m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.11 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2022 10:02 GMT.