- Rite Aid Corporation Reports Fiscal 2022 Third Quarter Results
- Rite Aid to Release Third Quarter Results on December 21
- The Rite Aid Foundation Awards $4.8M in Grants on Giving Tuesday
- Rite Aid Statement on CDC Recommendation Regarding COVID-19 Vaccine for Children Ages 5-11
- Rite Aid to Present at the 30th Annual Credit Suisse Healthcare Conference
Rite Aid Corp (RTA1:DUS) closed at 10.58, 5.17% above its 52-week low of 10.06, set on Dec 02, 2021.
10.06Dec 02 202123.90Mar 16 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||690.58m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.11 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 17 2022 18:30 GMT.