- Rite Aid Corporation Reports Fiscal 2022 Third Quarter Results
- Rite Aid to Release Third Quarter Results on December 21
- The Rite Aid Foundation Awards $4.8M in Grants on Giving Tuesday
- Rite Aid Statement on CDC Recommendation Regarding COVID-19 Vaccine for Children Ages 5-11
- Rite Aid to Present at the 30th Annual Credit Suisse Healthcare Conference
Rite Aid Corp (RTA1:FRA) closed at 9.72, 0.00% above its 52-week low of 9.72, set on Jan 21, 2022.
9.72Jan 21 202224.65Jan 28 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||589.06m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.11 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 21 2022 08:16 GMT.