- Revance to Present Clinical Data on DaxibotulinumtoxinA for Injection and Hyaluronic Acid Filler Injection Technique at the 2021 American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS) Virtual Annual Meeting
- Revance to Participate in the Piper Sandler 33rd Annual Virtual Healthcare Conference
- Revance to Participate in the Stifel 2021 Virtual Healthcare Conference
- Revance Reports Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results, Provides Corporate Update
- Revance to Release Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results on Tuesday, November 9, 2021
- Revance Provides Regulatory Update on DaxibotulinumtoxinA for Injection for the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Glabellar (Frown) Lines
- Revance Continues to Anticipate FDA Approval of DaxibotulinumtoxinA for Injection for the Treatment of Glabellar Lines in 2021
- Revance Announces the Launch of OPUL™, the First-of-its-Kind Relational Commerce Platform for Aesthetic Practices
- Revance to Showcase Data from Phase 3 ASPEN-1 Clinical Trial Evaluating Efficacy, Duration of Effect and Safety of DaxibotulinumtoxinA for Injection for Cervical Dystonia at International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society Virtual Congress 2021
- Revance Presents Data on the RHA® Collection of Dermal Fillers at the 2021 Virtual Skin of Color Update Meeting
Revance Therapeutics Inc (RTI:BER) closed at 12.90, -4.44% below its 52-week high of 13.50, set on Nov 12, 2021.
10.90Nov 30 202113.50Nov 12 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.05bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-4.48 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 06 2021 20:45 GMT.