- Revance to Showcase Data from Phase 3 ASPEN-1 Clinical Trial Evaluating Efficacy, Duration of Effect and Safety of DaxibotulinumtoxinA for Injection for Cervical Dystonia at International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society Virtual Congress 2021
- Revance Presents Data on the RHA® Collection of Dermal Fillers at the 2021 Virtual Skin of Color Update Meeting
- Revance to Participate in the Wells Fargo Securities Healthcare Conference
- Revance Announces Publication of Results on Static Glabellar Lines With Repeated Treatment of DaxibotulinumtoxinA for Injection From the SAKURA Clinical Program in Dermatologic Surgery
- Revance Reports Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results, Provides Corporate Update
- Revance to Release Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results on Thursday, August 5, 2021
Revance Therapeutics Inc (RTI:DUS) closed at 24.80, -5.34% below its 52-week high of 26.20, set on Jul 22, 2021.
21.40Aug 19 202126.20Jul 22 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.05bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-4.72 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 23 2021 18:31 BST.