- Revance to Participate in the Guggenheim Nantucket Therapeutics Conference
- Revance Announces Two Publications Highlighting the Efficacy and Safety Profile of DAXXIFY™ (DaxibotulinumtoxinA-lanm) For Injection in the Aesthetic Surgery Journal
- Revance to Present Data from Phase 2 JUNIPER Clinical Trial Evaluating DAXXIFY™ (DaxibotulinumtoxinA-lanm) Injection for the Treatment of Upper Limb Spasticity at the International Congress of Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society (MDS)
- Revance Announces Closing of Public Offering and Full Exercise of the Underwriters’ Option to Purchase Additional Shares
- Revance Announces Pricing of $200.0 Million Upsized Public Offering of Common Stock
- Revance Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
- Revance Announces FDA Approval of DAXXIFY™ (DaxibotulinumtoxinA-lanm) for Injection, the First and Only Peptide-Formulated Neuromodulator With Long-Lasting Results
- Revance Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results, Provides Corporate Update
- Revance to Release Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results on Tuesday, August 9, 2022
- Revance To Present Clinical Data on DaxibotulinumtoxinA for Injection at the 2022 TOXINS International Conference
Revance Therapeutics Inc (RTI:DUS) closed at 27.40, -4.20% below its 52-week high of 28.60, set on Sep 09, 2022.
10.50Feb 24 202228.60Sep 09 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.98bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.84 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 30 2022 20:01 BST.