- Revance to Participate in Upcoming Virtual Healthcare Conferences
- Revance Provides Update on DaxibotulinumtoxinA for Injection Pre-Approval Inspection
- Revance Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results, Provides Corporate Update
- Revance to Release First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on Monday, May 10, 2021
- Revance to Showcase Clinical Findings at The Aesthetic Meeting 2021 that Supports DaxibotulinumtoxinA’s 24-Week Long Duration Profile Across Multiple Female Age Cohorts
- Revance Announces First Patient Enrolled for DaxibotulinumtoxinA in Glabellar Lines and Cervical Dystonia in China by Fosun Pharma
- Revance to Present Data on DaxibotulinumtoxinA for Injection and Hyaluronic Acid Fillers at American Academy of Dermatology VMX Meeting 2021
- Revance to Participate in the 20th Annual Needham Virtual Healthcare Conference
- Revance to Showcase Phase 3 Results Evaluating DaxibotulinumtoxinA for Injection for the Treatment of Cervical Dystonia at the American Academy of Neurology Annual 2021 Virtual Meeting
Revance Therapeutics Inc (RTI:STU) closed at 26.00, -6.47% below its 52-week high of 27.80, set on Sep 16, 2020.
19.20Dec 03 202027.80Sep 16 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.24bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-4.77 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 24 2021.