- Rostelecom and YADRO launch a new JV to support digital transformation with integrated PaaS and IaaS
- Rostelecom gains interest in the share capital of the leading system integrator in IT security
- ROSTELECOM PJSC: Rostelecom releases Special Report on 5G potential to transform Russian economy
- ROSTELECOM PJSC: Rostelecom's shareholders approve 2019 dividends and the new Board of Directors
- ROSTELECOM PJSC: Rostelecom acquires Fastech, a digital solutions provider for utility companies
- ROSTELECOM PJSC: Rostelecom announces its IFRS financial and operating results for the second quarter and half year 2020
- ROSTELECOM PJSC: Rostelecom started construction of a Tier IV data center in Moscow with 2,000 racks capacity
- ROSTELECOM PJSC: Rostelecom acquires Forkam, a digitization provider for utility companies
- ROSTELECOM PJSC: Rostelecom leading by the number of public WiFi hotspots according to the 2019 TMT Consulting rating
- ROSTELECOM PJSC: Rostelecom's Board of Directors convenes AGM, recommends dividend payment for FY 2019 and approves nominations to the Board of Directors at its AGM
Rostelekom PAO (RTKMP:MCX) closed at 88.25, -8.41% below its 52-week high of 96.35, set on Aug 19, 2020.
57.00Mar 23 202096.35Aug 19 2020
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Sep 18 2020.