- Revance to Release First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on Monday, May 10, 2021
- Revance to Showcase Clinical Findings at The Aesthetic Meeting 2021 that Supports DaxibotulinumtoxinA’s 24-Week Long Duration Profile Across Multiple Female Age Cohorts
- Revance Announces First Patient Enrolled for DaxibotulinumtoxinA in Glabellar Lines and Cervical Dystonia in China by Fosun Pharma
- Revance to Present Data on DaxibotulinumtoxinA for Injection and Hyaluronic Acid Fillers at American Academy of Dermatology VMX Meeting 2021
- Revance to Participate in the 20th Annual Needham Virtual Healthcare Conference
- Revance to Showcase Phase 3 Results Evaluating DaxibotulinumtoxinA for Injection for the Treatment of Cervical Dystonia at the American Academy of Neurology Annual 2021 Virtual Meeting
- Fortune Names Revance to the Top 10 Best Workplaces in Biopharma in 2021
- Revance to Participate in Upcoming Virtual Healthcare Conferences
- Ambrx Appoints Audit Executive Chris Nolet to Board of Directors
- Revance Reports Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
Revance Therapeutics Inc (RVNC:NMQ) closed at 28.48, -17.74% below its 52-week high of 34.62, set on Sep 16, 2020.
18.39May 14 202034.62Sep 16 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.03bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-4.85 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 07 2021 21:00 BST.