- Revance Provides Regulatory Update on DaxibotulinumtoxinA for Injection for the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Glabellar (Frown) Lines
- Revance Continues to Anticipate FDA Approval of DaxibotulinumtoxinA for Injection for the Treatment of Glabellar Lines in 2021
- Revance Announces the Launch of OPUL™, the First-of-its-Kind Relational Commerce Platform for Aesthetic Practices
- Revance to Showcase Data from Phase 3 ASPEN-1 Clinical Trial Evaluating Efficacy, Duration of Effect and Safety of DaxibotulinumtoxinA for Injection for Cervical Dystonia at International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society Virtual Congress 2021
- Revance Presents Data on the RHA® Collection of Dermal Fillers at the 2021 Virtual Skin of Color Update Meeting
- Revance to Participate in the Wells Fargo Securities Healthcare Conference
- Revance Announces Publication of Results on Static Glabellar Lines With Repeated Treatment of DaxibotulinumtoxinA for Injection From the SAKURA Clinical Program in Dermatologic Surgery
- Revance Reports Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results, Provides Corporate Update
- Revance to Release Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results on Thursday, August 5, 2021
Revance Therapeutics Inc (RVNC:NMQ) closed at 22.71, 16.40% above the 52 week low of 19.51 set on Oct 12, 2021.
19.51Oct 12 202133.83Jul 09 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.63bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-4.72 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 15 2021 21:00 BST.