- Rexnord Schedules Q2 FY2020 Earnings Release and Investor Conference Call
- Rexnord Declares Final Dividend and Announces Mandatory Conversion Date for 5.75% Series A Mandatory Convertible Preferred Stock
- Rexnord to Participate in Vertical Research Partners 2019 Global Industrials Conference
- Rexnord Reports Q1 FY2020 Financial Results and Affirms FY2020 Operating Outlook
- Rexnord Schedules Q1 FY2020 Earnings Release and Investor Conference Call
- Rexnord Declares Dividend on Mandatory Convertible Preferred Stock
Rexnord Corp (RXN:NYQ) closed at 27.45, -10.29% below its 52-week high of 30.60, set on Jul 31, 2019.
21.38Dec 26 201830.60Jul 31 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.91bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.35 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 18 2019 23:30 BST.