- Salem Signs Julie Hartman to a Joint TV/Radio/Podcast Agreement
- Salem Media Group to Present at the LD Micro Invitational XII
- Salem Media to Present at the Singular Research Spring Select Webinar
- Former Salem Employee, Tim Hartlage Returns to Lead Nashville Sales Team
- 2000 Mules Becomes the Most Successful Political Documentary in a Decade, Seen by 1 Million
- Award-Winning NBC reporter Michele Tafoya joins the Salem Podcast Network
- Salem Media Group, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2022 Total Revenue of $62.6 Million
- Salem Media Signs Brandon Tatum to Replace Larry Elder
- Salem Media Group Schedules First Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Teleconference
- Salem Media Announces the Appointment of Scott Furrow at its 99.5 KKLA Station
Salem Media Group Inc (SALM:NMQ) closed at 2.26, 18.32% above the 52 week low of 1.91 set on Jul 27, 2021.
1.91Jul 27 20216.82Oct 22 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||61.51m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.57 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 29 2022 21:00 BST.