- Stocks to watch: Air France, IMCD, Atlantia, Kaz Minerals, Spirax
- Big UK banks wade back into wealth management
- British tourists face costlier holidays — except in Turkey
- Help to Buy property owners need help to refinance
- Lloyds Banking Group profits jump despite £550m PPI hit
- Countrywide turns to equity raising after bond failure
- UK fintechs aren't eating the banks' lunch just yet
- Fast Europe Open: France PPI, Germany business sentiment
- Would you say we were awesome, terrific, or just super great?
- What will happen if the UK crashes out in a no-deal Brexit?
Banco Santander SA (SAN*:MEX) closed at 94.48, 0.51% above its 52-week low of 94.00, set on Aug 15, 2018.
94.00Aug 15 2018140.00Jan 25 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||70.02bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.4211 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Jul 30 2018|
|Div pay-date||Aug 01 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Aug 17 2018 20:29 BST.