- Morgan Stanley to close equities and FX desks in Moscow
- Russian lender Sberbank buys 10% stake in Uralkali
- Russian tech group Yandex launches own smartphone
- Russian analysts: Nord Stream 2 is no commercial project
- Andrei Kostin: the Jedi master of Russian banking
- Russian state bank VTB to sue Ukrainian president
- Ukraine declares division of Russian bank VTB insolvent
- Sberbank shares slip on US sanctions
- Russian lenders wrestle over capital rules drive
- Sberbank and Yandex launch ‘Russian Amazon’
Sberbank Rossii PAO (SBER:MCX) closed at 201.26, 21.31% above the 52 week low of 165.90 set on Sep 11, 2018.
165.90Sep 11 2018285.00Feb 26 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.45tn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||37.83 |
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Jan 16 2019.