- Russia’s Sberbank lifts dividend payout to 36% of earnings
- UK passive fund investors catch Russian chill
- Impact of US sanctions threatens to derail Sberbank recovery
- Rough days for Russian debt...
- Russian markets hit by US sanctions and Syria
- Leaders under pressure
- The hacker, hacked: national criminals attack Russian banks
- The Russian election and the rise of Putin’s young technocrats
- Nerve attack on Skripal plunges UK-Russia relations into crisis
- Best of Lex: your weekly round-up
Sberbank Rossii PAO (SBER:MCX) closed at 222.50, -21.93% below its 52-week high of 285.00, set on Feb 26, 2018.
158.60Jul 24 2017285.00Feb 26 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.18tn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||36.69 |
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Jul 17 2018.