- Signature Bank to Present at the Virtual 2021 Morgan Stanley US Financials, Payments and CRE Conference
- Signature Bank to Participate in the Wells Fargo Securities Virtual Financial Services Investor Conference
- Signature Bank Announces Both Executive and Senior Management Appointments
- Signature Bank Reports 2021 First Quarter Results
- Signature Bank to Host 2021 First Quarter Results Conference Call
Signature Bank (SBNY:NSQ) closed at 234.50, -11.17% below its 52-week high of 264.00, set on Jun 17, 2021.
71.45Nov 04 2020264.00Jun 17 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||13.55bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||11.31 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.24 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.96%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 30 2021|
|Div pay-date||May 14 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 18 2021 21:00 BST.