- Kindly state Starbucks’ effective tax rate in future
- Who will challenge Trump in 2020?
- Best of Lex: your weekly round-up
- Starbucks to lay off 350 corporate employees
- Prada, Starbucks and Kraft censured over human rights transparency
- Sip a cocktail, save the planet
- Bono, David Adjaye and Theaster Gates discuss their Red auction
- Petrol station empire wins top award
- Wall Street eyes upbeat start to November after grim October
- Starbucks sales growth heats up thanks to cold brew
Starbucks Corp (SBUX:MIL) closed at 60.20, -1.63% below its 52-week high of 61.20, set on Nov 12, 2018.
41.40Jun 29 201861.20Nov 12 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||91.95bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.32 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 16 2018 15:56 GMT.