- Tyson CEO to step down after less than 2 years
- Producers urge coffee companies to cover farmers’ costs
- Japan’s paper industry pushes sector to replace plastic
- Donald Trump calls JPMorgan chief Jamie Dimon a ‘nervous mess’
- Three common financial errors and how to avoid them
- Blue Bottle/Nestlé: grounds for optimism
- Tesla/Elon Musk: tortoises need apply
- Weathering the financial crisis: how seven lives were changed
- Jack Ma is father of Chinese fintech
- Nestlé eyes Europe foray for Blue Bottle Coffee
Starbucks Corp (SBUX:MIL) closed at 46.70, -7.34% below its 52-week high of 50.40, set on Jan 25, 2018.
41.40Jun 29 201850.40Jan 25 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||73.62bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.30 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 18 2018 15:30 BST.