- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- A superbly managed case of reputation as brand
- Urban China goes private as universal health cover falls short
- Apple: inflation expectation
- Sainsbury's launches record label to ride vinyl wave
- Whitbread pins hopes on 'third wave' of UK coffee drinking
- Here in Stockholm we get a lot for our money
- Business warns Trump over 'Dreamer' deportations
- Leaders must find the words to heal America's wounds
- Companies scramble to combat 'fake news'
- Business can fill the Trump leadership vacuum
As of last trade
Starbucks Corp (SBUXEUR:STO) traded at 47.00, 0.00% above its 52-week low of 47.00, set on Oct 10, 2017.
47.00Oct 10 201756.60Apr 24 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 10 2017.