- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Business warns Trump over 'Dreamer' deportations
- Leaders must find the words to heal America's wounds
- Companies scramble to combat 'fake news'
- Business can fill the Trump leadership vacuum
- Why China is Apple's biggest hope and greatest headache
- Starbucks stumbles as fears grow over sales growth
- Starbucks reaches out to Lucy with love and respect
- Democracy and capitalism are preparing for battle
- Quotas: flawed but effective at boosting workplace diversityQuotas: flawed but effective at boosting diversity
- Lavazza eyes M&A options in consolidating coffee market
Starbucks Corp (SBUXEUR:STO) closed at 50.40, 2.25% above its 52-week low of 49.29, set on Oct 27, 2016.
49.29Oct 27 201656.60Apr 24 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||79.54bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.97 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 19 2017.