- SGH Releases 2020 Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report
- SGH Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2021 Financial Results
- SMART Global Holdings Becomes SGH
- SMART Global Holdings Appoints Penny Herscher as New Independent Member of its Board of Directors
- SMART Global Holdings to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2021 Financial Results on October 12
- SMART Global Holdings Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Events
- SMART Modular Technologies Announces New DDR5 Industrial Grade Modules
Smart Global Holdings Inc (SGH:NSQ) closed at 50.59, -13.36% below its 52-week high of 58.39, set on Jul 07, 2021.
24.37Oct 27 202058.39Jul 07 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.23bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.7944 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 20 2021 21:00 BST.