- Silvergate Announces Changes to Its Board of Directors
- Silvergate Completes At-the-Market Equity Offering Program
- Silvergate to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem
- Silvergate Capital Corporation Announces First Quarter 2021 Results
- Silvergate Capital Corporation Announces First Quarter 2021 Financial Results Release Date and Conference Call
- Silvergate Expands Reach of Bitcoin Collateralized U.S. Dollar Loans, Announces Fidelity Digital Assets as Custody Provider
- Silvergate Announces Coinbase Custody as a Provider for Bitcoin Collateralized U.S. Dollar Loans
Silvergate Capital Corp (SI:NYQ) closed at 94.82, 686.89% above the 52 week low of 12.05 set on Jul 09, 2020.
12.05Jul 09 2020187.86Feb 17 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.54bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.68 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 18 2021 21:10 BST.