- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Russian energy companies embark on Arctic enterprise
- Gazprom Neft seeks foreign groups' technology to boost production
- Trump should think again on mining transparency law
- OMV to buy minority stake in large Russian gasfield
- Rosneft's profit for 2016 plunges amid low oil prices
- Gazprom's pipeline ambition faces test in European courts
- Gazprom Neft strives to go it alone in Russian shale oil
- Lower gas prices hit Gazprom profits
Gazprom Neft' PAO (SIBN:MCX) closed at 201.40, -16.05% below its 52-week high of 239.90, set on Jan 05, 2017.
150.00Jun 14 2016239.90Jan 05 2017
|Market cap||930.24bn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||42.43 RUB|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of May 25 2017.