- FT NewsFT News
- Rosneft's profit for 2016 plunges amid low oil prices
- Gazprom's pipeline ambition faces test in European courts
- Gazprom Neft strives to go it alone in Russian shale oil
- Lower gas prices hit Gazprom profits
- Russia's Gazprom left wounded by gas price plunge
- Gazprom profit gain raises spectre of dispute over dividend
- Russia senses opportunity in Nagorno-Karabakh conflict
- Amid the oil price crash, Rosneft is running to standstill
Gazprom Neft' PAO (SIBN:MCX) closed at 234.00, -2.46% below its 52-week high of 239.90, set on Jan 05, 2017.
144.00Feb 25 2016239.90Jan 05 2017
|Market cap||1.10tn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||26.76 RUB|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Feb 22 2017.