- Gazprom Neft expands Repsol joint venture
- Russia gives nuclear group control of Arctic sea route
- Russian oil groups hit sweet spot as profits surge
- Gazprom Neft latest Russian oil giant to get rouble boost
- Lord Barker plans to stay on as chairman of sanction-hit EN+
- Skadden’s oligarch work comes into focus after Mueller charges
Gazprom Neft' PAO (SIBN:MCX) closed at 351.00, -13.25% below its 52-week high of 404.60, set on Oct 09, 2018.
253.95Jan 17 2018404.60Oct 09 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.69tn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||76.93 |
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Jan 16 2019.