- FT NewsFT News
- Gazprom's pipeline ambition faces test in European courts
- Gazprom Neft strives to go it alone in Russian shale oil
- Lower gas prices hit Gazprom profits
- Russia's Gazprom left wounded by gas price plunge
- Gazprom profit gain raises spectre of dispute over dividend
- Russia senses opportunity in Nagorno-Karabakh conflict
- Amid the oil price crash, Rosneft is running to standstill
Gazprom Neft' PAO (SIBN:MCX) closed at 233.80, -2.54% below its 52-week high of 239.90, set on Jan 05, 2017.
144.00Feb 25 2016239.90Jan 05 2017
|Market cap||1.11tn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||26.76 RUB|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Feb 17 2017.