- Smartsheet to Participate at Citi's 2021 Global Technology Virtual Conference
- UiPath Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2022 Financial Results
- Smartsheet Inc. Announces Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Results
- Smartsheet Named One of the Best Places to Work by WRK+ Australia
- Smartsheet to Announce Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Earnings on September 7, 2021
Smartsheet Inc (SMAR:NYQ) closed at 76.71, -10.44% below its 52-week high of 85.65, set on Sep 03, 2021.
47.55Sep 25 202085.65Sep 03 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.66bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.15 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 24 2021 21:10 BST.