- The week in energy: AI and oil
- Russian oil and gas groups shrug off sanctions
- Shocked commodity traders ask who might follow Rusal
- Oil extends gains to breach $70 a barrel
- Deripaska looks to Kremlin connections in battle to stay afloat
- US sanctions on oligarchs set to resonate globally
Surgutneftegaz PAO (SNGS:MCX) closed at 27.87, 7.52% above its 52-week low of 25.92, set on Dec 25, 2018.
25.92Dec 25 201830.92Jan 29 2018
|Market cap||1.32tn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||13.87 |
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Jan 21 2019.