- New Senior Announces Election of Frances Aldrich Sevilla-Sacasa to Board of Directors
- New Senior to Participate in the Capital One Securities Inaugural REIT Conference and the Stifel 2021 Seniors Housing & Healthcare Real Estate Conference
- New Senior Announces Election of Norman K. Jenkins to Board of Directors
- New Senior Provides Update for NAREIT REITworld 2020 Investor Conference
- New Senior Announces Third Quarter 2020 Results
New Senior Investment Group Inc (SNR:NYQ) closed at 5.37, -35.69% below its 52-week high of 8.35, set on Feb 19, 2020.
1.72Mar 19 20208.35Feb 19 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||445.84m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.3112 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.26 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.84%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 03 2020|
|Div pay-date||Dec 18 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 26 2021.