- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- SONIC Skips Spring and Starts Summer Early with Half-Price Frozen Treats after 8 P.M.
- Sonic to Release Second Fiscal Quarter 2018 Financial Results on March 27, 2018
- Jane Krakowski and Ellie Kemper Join Forces Behind the Wheel to Launch New SONIC Campaign
- New SONIC Signature Slingers Cheeseburger Gives You All the Flavor with None of the Guilt
- Sonic Elevates Claudia San Pedro to President
- Sonic Completes Issuance of Securitized Notes
- SONIC Drive-In Launches the Perfect Snack
- Sonic Prices $170 Million Securitized Senior Notes
- Sonic Announces Financing Transaction
- Sonic Declares Quarterly Dividend
Sonic Corp (SONC:NSQ) closed at 24.52, 10.90% above the 52 week low of 22.11 set on Sep 08, 2017.
22.11Sep 08 201730.05Jun 02 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||942.99m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.46 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.64 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.57%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 06 2018|
|Div pay-date||Feb 16 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 23 2018 20:00 BST.