- Superior Industries Announces NYSE Acceptance of Continued Listing Compliance Plan
- Superior Industries Announces the Appointment of C. Timothy Trenary as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Superior Reports Second Quarter 2020 Results
- Superior Industries to Participate in the J.P. Morgan Virtual Auto Conference on August 11, 2020
- Superior Industries to Release Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results and Host Conference Call
- Superior Announces Departure of Chief Financial Officer
Superior Industries International Inc (SPD:BER) closed at 1.07, 38.96% above the 52 week low of 0.77 set on Mar 19, 2020.
0.77Mar 19 20203.38Dec 30 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||32.25m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-14.66 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Jul 03 2019|
|Div pay-date||Jul 19 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 25 2020 07:08 BST.