- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- South State Corporation to Announce Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results and Host Conference Call on October 24, 2017
- Westbrook Named Chief Risk Officer for South State Corporation
- South State Bank Announces $100 million Lending Initiative to Assist Low to Moderate Income and Minority Communities
- South State Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2017 Results and Quarterly Cash Dividend
South State Corp (SSB:NSQ) closed at 92.40, -1.07% below its 52-week high of 93.40, set on Mar 02, 2017.
70.75Nov 03 201693.40Mar 02 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.70bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.87 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.32 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.43%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 09 2017|
|Div pay-date||Aug 18 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 16 2017 21:00 BST.