- South State Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2019 Results and Declares Increase in Quarterly Cash Dividend
- South State Earns Best Places to Work, Top Workplaces Awards
- South State Bank Earns Spot on Forbes’ “Best-in-State Banks” List for Second Consecutive Year
- South State Corporation to Announce Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results and Host Conference Call July 30, 2019
- South State Bank Grows Branch Presence and Team in Raleigh
South State Corp (SSB:NSQ) closed at 77.31, -9.58% below its 52-week high of 85.50, set on Sep 24, 2018.
56.55Dec 26 201885.50Sep 24 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.66bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.02 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.72 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.22%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 08 2019|
|Div pay-date||Aug 16 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 16 2019 21:00 BST.