- South State Earns Best Places to Work, Top Workplaces Awards
- South State Bank Earns Spot on Forbes’ “Best-in-State Banks” List for Second Consecutive Year
- South State Corporation to Announce Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results and Host Conference Call July 30, 2019
- South State Bank Grows Branch Presence and Team in Raleigh
- South State Corporation Reports First Quarter 2019 Results and Declares Increase in Quarterly Cash Dividend
South State Corp (SSB:NSQ) closed at 75.65, -16.69% below its 52-week high of 90.80, set on Jul 23, 2018.
56.55Dec 26 201890.80Jul 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.68bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.94 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.60 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.12%|
|Div ex-date||May 09 2019|
|Div pay-date||May 17 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 19 2019 21:00 BST.