- South State Corporation to Announce First Quarter 2019 Financial Results and Host Conference Call April 30, 2019
- South State Bank to Open Two Branches in Raleigh in 2019
- South State Bank Named to Forbes’ 100 Best Banks in America & Women’s Choice Award® Best Companies for Women Lists
- South State Bank Earns 12 Greenwich Excellence and Best Brand Awards
- South State Corporation Reports Fourth Quarter 2018 and Annual Results and Declares Increase in Quarterly Cash Dividend
South State Corp (SSB:NSQ) closed at 73.83, 30.56% above the 52 week low of 56.55 set on Dec 26, 2018.
56.55Dec 26 201893.25Jun 07 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.61bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.84 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.52 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.06%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 14 2019|
|Div pay-date||Feb 22 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 17 2019 21:00 BST.