- Stage Stores Regains Compliance with NYSE Minimum Share Price Listing Standards
- Stage Stores Announces Acceleration and Expansion of Off-Price Store Conversion Strategy
- Stage Stores Reports Fourth Quarter Results and Initiates Fiscal 2019 Guidance
- Stage Stores Announces Fourth Quarter Earnings Release Date and Conference Call Information
- Stage Stores Names Jason Curtis as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Stage Stores Addresses NYSE Listing Standards
Stage Stores Inc (SSI:NYQ) closed at 1.05, 57.66% above the 52 week low of 0.666 set on Jan 04, 2019.
0.666Jan 04 20193.25May 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||29.43m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.13 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||19.23%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 03 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 19 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 18 2019 21:02 BST.