- iStar Sets Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Earnings Release Date and Webcast
- iStar Announces Tax Treatment of 2022 Dividends
- iStar Announces Filing of Form 10 Registration Statement for Planned Spin-Off of Star Holdings
- iStar Announces Details for Its Special Dividend
- iStar Announces Dividend Actions
iStar Inc (STAR PR D:NYQ) closed at 25.35, -4.20% below its 52-week high of 26.46, set on Feb 08, 2022.
23.41Sep 26 202226.46Feb 08 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||941.97m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.37 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||7.96%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 30 2022|
|Div pay-date||Dec 15 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 01 2023 21:10 GMT.