- Energy Transfer Operating, L.P. Announces Pricing of Concurrent Offerings of $4.5 Billion of Senior Notes and $1.6 Billion of Preferred Units
- Energy Transfer and SemGroup Announce Successful Completion of Merger
- Energy Transfer, Shell Release Full Commercial Tender for Lake Charles LNG Project
- Energy Transfer Reports Solid Third Quarter 2019 Results
- Energy Transfer Announces Quarterly Cash Distribution and Earnings Release and Earnings Call Dates
- Energy Transfer Operating, L.P. Announces Cash Distributions on Series C, D and E Preferred Units
Sunoco LP (SUP:DEU) closed at 28.50, -7.15% below its 52-week high of 30.70, set on Nov 04, 2019.
25.15Jan 17 201930.70Nov 04 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.70bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.938 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.97 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||10.41%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 04 2019|
|Div pay-date||Nov 19 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 17 2020 07:12 GMT.