- Energy Transfer to Acquire SemGroup in $5 Billion Transaction
- Energy Transfer Reports Second Quarter 2019 Results
- Energy Transfer Announces Quarterly Cash Distribution
- Energy Transfer Operating, L.P. Announces Cash Distributions on Series C, D and E Preferred Units
- Energy Transfer Announces Binding Supplemental Open Season for the Bakken Pipeline System
Sunoco LP (SUP:DEU) closed at 28.55, -6.44% below its 52-week high of 30.52, set on Jul 31, 2019.
22.15Dec 27 201830.52Jul 31 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||2.95 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||10.32%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 05 2019|
|Div pay-date||Aug 14 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 18 2019.