- Superior Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Superior Industries Named a Finalist for the 2021 Automotive News PACE Awards
- Superior Industries to Release First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Host Conference Call
- Superior Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results
- Superior Industries to Release Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results and Host Conference Call
- Superior Industries Announces the Retirement of James S. McElya From the Board of Directors
Superior Industries International Inc (SUP:NYQ) closed at 6.51, -11.91% below its 52-week high of 7.39, set on Feb 16, 2021.
1.10May 18 20207.39Feb 16 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||168.92m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.78 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Jul 03 2019|
|Div pay-date||Jul 19 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 12 2021 21:10 BST.