- Superior Reports Second Quarter 2020 Results
- Superior Industries to Participate in the J.P. Morgan Virtual Auto Conference on August 11, 2020
- Superior Industries to Release Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results and Host Conference Call
- Superior Announces Departure of Chief Financial Officer
- Superior Announces Successful Execution of Cost Measures, Efficient Restart of Operations, and Strong Liquidity – Well-Positioned for Second Half of 2020
- Superior Industries Addresses NYSE Continued Listing Standards
Superior Industries International Inc (SUP:NYQ) closed at 1.66, 84.44% above the 52 week low of 0.90 set on Mar 19, 2020.
0.90Mar 19 20204.45Jan 22 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||42.74m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-14.66 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Jul 03 2019|
|Div pay-date||Jul 19 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 10 2020 21:10 BST.