- SUPERVALU Enhances E-Commerce Offering with Instacart Agreement
- SUPERVALU Announces Proposed Holding Company Structure to Advance Transformation Strategy
- The D3 Family Funds Support Blackwells Capital’s Six Candidates for Election to the Board of Supervalu
- Blackwells Files Preliminary Proxy Materials for the Election of Directors at the 2018 Annual Meeting of Supervalu Inc.
- SUPERVALU to Participate at RBC Capital Markets Consumer & Retail Conference
- Blackwells Issues Open Letter to Supervalu Board of Directors in Response to Continued Value Destruction and Entrenchment
- SUPERVALU Completes Sale and Leaseback of Seven Distribution Centers
- SUPERVALU Completes Sale of 21 Farm Fresh Stores
- SUPERVALU Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2018 Results
- SUPERVALU Announces Agreements to Sell and Leaseback Eight Distribution Centers
As of last trade
Supervalu Inc (SVU:NYQ) traded at 21.12, -20.33% below its 52-week high of 26.51, set on Aug 02, 2017.
13.60Feb 23 201826.51Aug 02 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||785.01m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.08 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 22 2018 17:53 BST.