- SUPERVALU Announces Plans to Sell 19 of Its 36 St. Louis-Based Shop ‘n Save Stores to Schnuck Markets
- SUPERVALU Announces Agreement with Blackwells Capital
- ALERT: Rowley Law PLLC is Investigating Proposed Acquisition of Supervalu Inc.
- SUPERVALU Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2019 Results
- Blackwells Lays Out Case for Change and Path Forward for Supervalu in New Presentation to Shareholders
- Blackwells Comments on Supervalu Board Continuing to Ignore Its Disastrous Record
- SUPERVALU Announces Fiscal 2019 First Quarter Conference Call
- SUPERVALU Mails Letter to Stockholders
- SUPERVALU Files Investor Presentation
- Blackwells Mails Definitive Proxy Materials to Supervalu Shareholders
As of last trade
Supervalu Inc (SVU:NYQ) traded at 32.28, -0.37% below its 52-week high of 32.40, set on Aug 09, 2018.
13.60Feb 23 201832.40Aug 09 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.25bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.08 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 25 2018 15:43 BST.