- Switch to be Taken Private by DigitalBridge Investment Management and IFM in $11 Billion Transaction
- Update to Switch First Quarter 2022 Earnings Call Information
- Switch Announces First Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Switch to Report First Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Switch Issues Annual Environmental, Social and Governance Report
- Switch Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results
Switch Inc (SWCH:NYQ) closed at 33.50, -1.00% below its 52-week high of 33.84, set on May 11, 2022.
18.39Jun 01 202133.84May 11 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.19bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0396 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.21 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.63%|
|Div ex-date||May 23 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jun 06 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 24 2022 21:10 BST.